New Game Changer for your trailer. Work safely on the side of the road. Simply plug this game changer unit into your 7 way OEM plug and your trailer. This is behind your factory 7-way OEM plug under your vehicle. Press the ON/OFF button to activate the game changer unit. When in off position your trailer lights will operate as normal. Safety is a priortiy for many construction workers, road construction workers, landscapers and mowing services.
- Job site - road side safety
- Easy to install
- Able to move from trailer to trailer, or leave it on the trailer and operate with different vechicles.
- easy pattern change button
- Your trailer must have LED lights for best functionality!
- True Plug and Play technology.
- Installs in minutes
- Works on Flatbed trailers, Gooseneck trailers, Utility Trailers, Low-Boy Trailers, Cargo trailers, Boat and Marine Trailers, Open or Enclosed trailers, Equipment trailers, Auto Carrier trailers, Tanker Trailers, and landscape trailers.
- Black On/Off Button & Orange Pattern Mode Button - IP 67 WEATHERPROOF & DUSTPROOF
- Remote included
This system is a Plug & Play design and uses your standard OEM 7 way trailer plug connector, located above bumper, under your vehicle. The flasher system plugs into your vehicle 7 way plug and interrupts the signals sent to the individual lights. It DOES NOT SEND ANY DATA TO YOUR VEHILCE AND DOES NOT USE YOU OBD2 PORT. Please note your vehicle must have LED bulbs to operate properly.
We strongly suggest using bulbs sold as "Error Free" if you are replacing factory bulbs. Using cheaper LED bulbs may cause you to get an error message on the dash. The install time is reduced drastically from traditional hide-away systems and there is no drilling, cutting of wires and no running wires to each light. This system has a mode switch to either override the factory function or have the factory function work while in Warning mode.