Draw-Tite’s Class II trailer hitch is a receiver-style hitch rated up to 3,500 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight (GTW) Weight Carrying (WC). Perfect for light-duty towing and hitch rack needs, the Draw-Tite “Tested Tough’ guarantee ensures that this hitch exceeds industry strength standards.
Draw-Tite begins with Computer Aided Design (CAD) matched to manufacturer & model year for a perfect fit and top towing performance. Draw-Tite combines this with solid, all-welded construction for maximum performance and safety under the toughest conditions. The E-Coat base with black powder coat finish keeps your hitch looking good and resists corrosion for many years of service.
Bolt-on installation with no welding required, and complete hardware kit and installation instructions are included. Backed by Draw-Tite’s nationwide limited lifetime warranty.
- 1-1/4" Square Receiver Tube Opening
- Removable Drawbar, Pin and Clip Sold Separately
- Neat Appearance, All Frame Attachments
- A-Coat Base w/ Black Powder Coat Finish
- Rated up to 3,500 lbs. (GTW) Weight Carrying (WC)
- Solid All-Welded Construction for Maximum Strength and Safety
- Custom Built According to Manufacturer & Model Year
- Ensures Perfect Fit and Top Towing Performance
- Computer-Aided Design and Fatigue Stress Testing
- Designed to Withstand Road Abuse Within Specified Capacities
- Backed by a Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty
|1995 - 1998||Chevrolet, Blazer, Downsize||15 min|
|1999 - 2001||Chevrolet, Blazer, Downsize||15 min|
|2002 - 2005||Chevrolet, Blazer, Downsize||15 min|
|1999 - 2001||Chevrolet, Blazer Trailblazer, All Styles||15 min|
|1995 - 1998||GMC, Jimmy, Downsize||15 min|
|1999 - 2001||GMC, Jimmy, Downsize||15 min|
|2002 - 2005||GMC, Jimmy, Downsize||15 min|
|1996 - 1997||Oldsmobile, Bravada, All Styles||15 min|
|1998 - 2001||Oldsmobile, Bravada, All Styles||15 min|