The manual spreader's 1.67 cubic foot hopper is made of a durable polymer that won't rust or dent. The enclosed gearbox features commercial grade alloy gears and an integrated grease fitting to protect the spreader's moving parts from the elements. The fully welded frame is available in both stainless steel and carbon steel with a corrosion resistant black powder-coated finish. 13 in. pneumatic tires can trudge through snow and over uneven terrain.
A fixed rear deflector and three adjustable side deflectors allow you to calibrate the spread to your needs. Material flow is controlled with a simple lever for ease of use, and the spinner is powered by the movement of the axle for a low maintenance and reliable spread. Please ensure the set screw that attaches the hopper to the spinner is tightly secured for optimal material control.
The push spreader comes with a convenient hopper screen and a nylon rain cover to keep your material dry.
- Poly hopper won’t rust or dent and holds up to 100 lb of ice melt or bagged salt.
- Enclosed gear box with grease fitting shields commercial grade alloy gears from weather, rust, and cold.
- Spinner disc is powered by axle motion (ensure the set screw is tight for optimal functionality). Spreads up to 24 ft.
- Material flow controlled by a simple lever.
- Fully welded frame in either stainless steel or powder-coated carbon steel for years of low maintenance use.
- Large 13 in. pneumatic tires and solid axle for stability.
- Hopper screen and nylon rain cover are included.
- 3 adjustable poly deflectors control your spread pattern.
-THIS UNIT WILL SHIP WITH BLACK FRAME AND NOT STAINLESS!
Unit Weight 43# and box size is 30 h x 20 w x 28 d Average ground shipping is $65. This unit will ship free!