Viper SmartStart connects your car like never before, giving you the ability to control your car through the cloud via an app on your smartphone.
You can even have multiple cars on a single account and have multiple users per vehicle. Great for families!
Note: All Viper SmartStart products require a service plan. Viper SmartStart System and Viper Powersports GPS Module include first year of service.
- SmartStart GPS Module for a remote start system
- displays your location, your vehicle's speed, and customized GPS alerts
- compatible with iOS (4.3 or later) and Android (SDK 1.6 or newer) devices
- not compatible with BlackBerry devices
- works with most Viper, Directed, and Python remote start systems
- requires a SmartStart GPS Premium service plan ($99.99 for 1 year, $239.99 for 3 years)
- plan connectivity managed via the Directed Cloud Services (DCS) network linking your car, the SmartStart App, the Internet, and your smartphone
- interface managed with the Viper SmartStart app downloaded to your device (available free from the iTunes® App Store or the Android Market site)
- uses CDMA/4G network technology (not available in Canada)
- features include lock/arm, unlock/disarm, remote start, trunk release, panic button, and 2 auxiliary channels
- all service plans include free membership in the Viper Motor Club with 24/7/365 roadside assistance
- features SmartAlert, Vehicle Locator, Speed Alert, Lock Down, and Low Battery Alert
- SmartPark feature shows you where you parked
- Social Media Check-in shares your parking spot with friends
- Parking Meter keeps track of how much time is left on the meter
- Home Control connects to your Alarm.com home security system
- GPS Premium Secure plan adds SmartFence and HotSpot location alerts and SmartSchedule car-starting reminders
- warranty: 1 year